Monday, February 28, 2011

30 Weeks!!

Well, we've already hit the 30 week mark. It seems like just yesterday it was Ashley's birthday and we found out she was pregnant and now we're only 65 days away from bringing this precious little one into the world.

At 30 weeks our little peanut is approximately 10" in length and 4.5 pounds. The "fruit comparison" of this week is a large head of lettuce. Our baby can now start grasping with its hands and from the movements that are visible to me I'm guessing we have either a gymnast or a wrestler in there. ;)

We've pretty much completed the nursery and I've attached a few pictures. Might I just recommend not attempting those stripes on your own. That was challenging!

Since we are almost at the 34 week mark which is when Ashley is no longer supposed to travel we're setting off in two days for our baby moon. We'll be spending 4 days in West Palm Beach at a nice little hotel where we plan to get pampered!!!

Once we get back I'll get you some belly pictures so you can see how amazingly beautiful my wife looks and get some ooooo's and ahhhh's at the cutest belly you've ever seen.

Love you all!

The Schots

No comments:

Post a Comment