Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Check your milk....

So Ashley and I are starting to realize how close we are to becoming parents. We bought milk yesterday that has an expiration date past our due date! As we bought the common household items like paper towels, toilet paper, deodorant, etc. I realized that next time I have to go buy paper towels the baby will be here! That is so crazy to me.


Now onto the important stuff. Ashley is still doing great. She has a few normal aches and pains that would likely have me bedridden. Check ups from the Doc are picture perfect and Ashley now moves to weekly appointments. She has also been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions. The Doctor said if we get 6 within an hour to give them a call and we've counted up to 4. Our little bundle of joy is also kicking so hard it is starting to hurt my poor wife. We are also just baffled at how it's positioned in there because it seems as though kicks and pokes occur in every spot of her belly.

Here are some current pictures of how amazing Ashley looks. How cute is that belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment